Evelyn is a recognized leader and trusted real estate advisor providing 24 years of service excellence in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon.
Evelyn's clientele is 100% by referral which is a testament to the exceptional and stellar results she provides. Evelyn's in-depth market knowledge and expertise are why her vast network of friends and family entrust in her guidance. Evelyn brings a wealth of knowledge, wisdom and sophistication to best serve her discerning clientele at every price point. In addition, her sincere and compassionate nature provide her clients with assurance that Evelyn has their best interest at heart. Protecting her clientsʼ interest and helping them to achieve their goals is Evelyn's utmost priority.
When the project or need calls for it, Evelyn works alongside her husband/partner, Steve Rosling. Together with their team of brokers, the Rosling Real Estate Group is a highly regarded, top 1% producing team who have assisted thousands of buyers and sellers with resale and new construction home communities.
Prior to joining Sotheby's, Evelyn and Steve founded a renowned, award-winning boutique agency; Park Place Real Estate, with 25 tenured agents which gives them a keen perspective of what it takes to operate a successful business.Prior to real estate, Evelyn achieved a remarkable and distinguished hospitality career in San Francisco working up the executive leadership ranks to Director of Sales & Marketing representing the very best hotels; Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Marriott and Inter-Continental.
- Recognitions & Affiliations:
- Residential Resale, New Construction & Luxury Home Specialist
- Member of PMAR, NAR, AREAA, HBA
- Recruited by National Home Builder DR Horton to Market Their Premier Luxury Community
- Home Builders Association of Portland "Sales & Marketing Excellence Award"
- Portland Business Journal "Fastest Growing Private Company Award"
- Co-Founder & Co-Owner of Award-Winning Agency-Park Place Real Estate Portland, Oregon
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Sales & Marketing Leader with 35 years of experience in the Luxury Hospitality & Real Estate Industries:
- Polished, influential and award-winning sales & marketing leader with 35 years of world-classconsultative selling, comprehensive marketing skills and focus on service excellence.
- A skilled and talented sales & marketing executive who can implement impactful strategies to help herclients achieve success and highest revenue
- An entrepreneurial thinker & talented project manager who transforms vision to world-class clientexperiences; meticulously managing all details and utilizing all resources.
- A responsive, culture-focused leader; committed to providing team members clear vision, meaningfulfeedback and motivating them to achieve profound results.
- Strong rapport-building, client engagement and negotiation skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Consultative Sales | Client Services | Marketing Strategy | Account Management | Negotiation Event Planning | Brand Strategy | Team Leadership | Budget Management | Operational Leadership | Employee Recruitment & Training | Mentoring | Social Media | Advertising & Public Relations | Project Management | Design | Home Staging
Rosling Real Estate Group | Cascade Sotheby's International Realty 2019 to Present: Principal Broker & Partner
Evelyn & Steve is presented with the opportunity to sell Park Place Real Estate to Sotheby's. They join forces with the global and prestigious brand allowing them to devote time to their clients.
Park Place Real Estate, Portland, OR 2004-2019: Principal Broker & Partner
Evelyn & Steve Rosling formed Park Place Real Estate with the aspiration of bringing together reputable, experienced brokers who share their goal of providing exceptional service and sophisticated marketing systems.
DR Horton, Inc., Portland, OR 2001-2004: Community Sales Manager
When America’s largest home builder entered the Portland market, they recruited Evelyn as one of their first Community Sales Managers to represent the builder’s premier luxury brand community in Portland.
John L. Scott & Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Portland, OR 1996-2001: Real Estate Broker
Evelyn transitioned into real estate after she successfully reached the pinnacle of her hotel career and desire to move back home to Portland to be with family. She worked exclusively by referral of friends, family and quickly established a large clientele base with consistent high multi-million dollar performance.
Luxury Hotel Brands (Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Marriott, Pan Pacific & Inter-Continental)San Francisco, CA 1981-1995: Director of Sales & Marketing | Executive Committee Member | National Sales Manager
Evelyn’s stellar reputation in the hotel industry lead to the top hotel brands vying and recruiting her to represent their luxury brand and sophisticated clientele. The San Francisco Marriott, Ritz-Carlton and Pan Pacific Hotels all tapped Evelyn to conduct and lead their pre-opening sales & marketing efforts for their flagship properties.