In January 2018, Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty acquired Metolius Property Sales, based in Sisters, Oregon. The acquisition expands the Cascade Sotheby’s growing footprint and welcomes new talent to the company.
Metolius Property Sales represents a real estate pillar in Sisters, Oregon. The acquisition gives Cascade Sotheby’s an even larger presence, securing 20% of the Sisters, Oregon real estate market.
Also absolutely significant, Cascade Sotheby’s welcomes twelve new brokers to the team! We’d like to welcome the following Metolius agents to Cascade Sotheby’s!
The Founder of Metolius, Jeff Jones, built a productive team and secured some of the finest listings in the Sisters region. Jones founded the company in 2009 with the intent on providing homeowners and prospective buyers with customer-focused, individualized real estate experience. The real estate firm truly compliments the Sotheby’s brand and culture.
About Metolius Property Sales
In less than 10 years, Jeff Jones grew Metolius to be a fixture in the real estate marketing of Central Oregon.
- $30 million in company revenue in 2017
- 20%+ combined market share between CSIR and Metolius
About Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty
Harnessing the worldwide recognition and prestige of the Sotheby’s name, Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty expertly represents the most distinctive properties at every price range. The firm’s 11 strategic locations throughout Oregon and Southern Washington form the most expansive luxury real estate network in the Pacific Northwest. Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty brokers are masters of their craft, combining local expertise and global connections to artfully unite extraordinary places with extraordinary lives. The firm achieved a billion dollars in sales in the first 11 months of 2016, joining only 25 Sotheby’s International Realty affiliates in the world with this distinction. Exceptional service, continual innovation, and unrivaled market knowledge continue to set Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty apart as an industry leader.
Cascade Sotheby’s exceeded $1.3 billion in closed sales in 2017. The company continues its innovative approach to uniting extraordinary lives with extraordinary homes building on these statistics:
- Surpassed $1 billion in closed real estate by the end of third-quarter 2017
- 29% growth in market share compared to Q4 2016
- More than tripled sales volume in Portland Metro market from 2015 to 2017
- Average price point for CSIR agents is 33% higher than other agents in Portland and SW Washington
- Double the market share from its closest competitor in Central Oregon in total sales volume in the region for 2017
- Grown from four offices in Central Oregon to 11 offices and more than 250 brokers throughout Oregon and SW Washington; signed 81 new brokers since January 2017
- 325% sales growth from 2015 to 2017