Stacey Decker, with Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty, earned the nationally recognized Seniors Real Estate Specialist® designation from the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council of the National Association of Realtors® in January 2020. Stacey is a licensed broker in the states of Oregon & Washington.
Stacey joins over 15,000 North American real estate professionals who have earned the SRES® designation. Requirements to receive the designation include completing a comprehensive course in understanding the needs, considerations, and goals of real estate buyers and sellers aged 55 and older.
Stacey understands that older segments of the population have a very different set of needs when it comes to real estate transactions. “As a Realtor, a large part of my job is to act as a problem solver for my clients,” says Stacey, “I solve problems my clients are trying to resolve, and also the problems I can forecast and alleviate for them based on my experience”.
Some of these challenges may include remodeling a home to allow for intergenerational living or clients who are looking for a lifestyle change and need guidance on community features that fit their lifestyle.
Stacey explains that “some clients are interested in downsizing the family home they have lived in for 40 years, and need an agent like me to help the entire family through this emotional process. I have the experience to do all of this, and now I have additional training to provide unparalleled service to all of these clients’ needs.”
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
For more information, visit SRES.org. or www.seniorsresource.realtor
To connect with Stacey Decker, please contact her via phone at 503.858.9998 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org